We address the mission by...
• Recognizing that challenges of our customers have the highest priority.
• Educating the public about barriers for persons with disabilities to employment and community access.
• Advocating for solutions to disability and rehabilitation issues.
• Forming partnerships with other organizations and businesses to maximize our effectiveness.
• Concentrating our resources to have the greatest impact.
• Delivering services that reflect the values of our customers and the citizens in the communities we serve.
Help us by donating to SVRC Industries, Inc.
Your donation will:
Activities and Program Fund
Funds will be used directly to support programs and recreational activities for individual with disabilities.
Community Development Fund
Assist SVRC in creating projects like the SVRC Marketplace to create employment and small business opportunities.
Disability Advocacy Fund
Assist in helping people with disabilities advocate for their rights and freedoms.
Assists in housing developments like Joan Manley Wolf Apartment or Barnard Transitional Apts for people with disabilities and senior citizens.
Thank you for your support!